This program was an important victory in our 2018–22 contract to address pay inequities across our three campuses. Inequities based on gender, race, and other categories protected by our anti-discrimination article (Article 4), as well as campus salary inequities, may be addressed through this program.
Please visit the following links for more information and resources on union initiatives surrounding pay equity.
- Information Session Presentation: Faculty Equity Program
- Faculty Equity Program Committee
- Agreement between Rutgers University and Rutgers AAUP- AFT: Excerpt from Article 8- Salary Provisions, Faculty Compensation Program
- Rutgers Peer Institutions
- For assistance from the Union in preparing a submission, please complete this inquiry form and someone from the Faculty Equity Committee will contact you. Please note that all inquiries will be kept confidential.
- For general inquiries email [email protected]
University Review Guidelines and the official Request Form for submission of a request for an equity adjustment are below. Submission instructions are included on the first page of the Request Form.
- University Faculty Salary Equity Review Guidelines
- University Faculty Salary Equity Review Request Form
Faculty Equity Program Committee
- Cynthia Daniels, Professor, Political Science
- Dana Britton, Professor, Labor Studies
- Todd Wolfson (Assoc. Prof., SCI, Media), President, AAUP-AFT
- Becky Givan (Assoc. Prof., SMLR, Labor Studies & Employee Relations), VP, AAUP-AFT
- Patrice Mareschal (Assoc. Prof., Grad Public Policy & Admin, Camden), Camden Chapter President
- Emily Kline (Clinical Asst. Prof, Law, Newark)
- Sue Schurman (Distinguished Prof., SMLR, Labor Studies & Employee Relations)
- David Hughes (Prof., SAS, Anthro.), Negotiations Chair
- Jack Lynch (Professor, English, FASN)
- Jeff Dowd (Teaching Instructor, SAS Sociology)
- Shauna Shames (Associate Professor, Poli Sci, Camden)
- Maureen Donagy (Associate Professor, Poli Sci, Camden)
- Patrick Nowlan (Director, AAUP-AFT)