The Negotiating Team recommended to the Executive Council that members vote to accept (ratify) the comprehensive settlement agreements.
The Executive Council met on Friday, January 6, 2012, and voted in a split vote (15 yes, 8 no, and 1 abstention) to approve a recommendation that members accept (ratify) the agreements.
1. Letter sent to the Full-Time Faculty
2. Letter sent to the TAs and GAs
Summary: A chart showing the terms of the comprehensive settlement of the salary freeze and sucessor collective agreement for full-time faculty, teaching/graduate assistants, and the EOF Counselors
List of Pros and Cons on the Comprehensive Settlement
The Full Agreements: These two documents below contain the actual language of the two agreements in the ratification vote on the comprehensive settlement:
1. Settlement of the Salary Freeze
2. Successor Collective Negotiations Agreement, 2011-2014
Notifications of Enhanced Faculty Compensation Program (EFCP) Awards:
The 2009-2010 notification of the enhanced salary increase (EFCP) awards was provided to employees in a letter from President McCormick.
2. The 2010-2011 notification was made via email on March 25, 2011 from Susan English on behalf of then-Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs, Philip Furmanski, with a link to the award letters online, which employees may access with their NetID and password:
Copy of the March 25, 2011 EFCP notification
Rutgers AAUP-AFT can verify with you the amount of your EFCP awards. Please contact our office at 732-964-1000.
Alternative Benefits Program
(Schedules A and B are also hyperlinked in the Tentative Successor Collective Agreement MOA, #2 above)
ABP Schedule A: RUABPT Plan document presented to AAUP-AFT by RU administration
ABP Schedule B: Memorandum of Agreement regarding RUABPT between AAUP-AFT and RU